We are determined to create an inclusive culture of learning where all children will be challenged in their thinking, strive for continuous improvement and be motivated to become lifelong learners. We will empower our children to become respected citizens to enable them to make valuable contributions locally, globally and to contribute to our children’s sustainable future.Bring to the table win-win survival strategies to ensure proactive domination. At the end of the day, going forward, a new normal that has evolved from generation X is on the runway heading towards a streamlined cloud solution.
Our guiding principles
We are determined to create an inclusive culture of learning where all children will be challenged in their thinking, strive for continuous improvement and be motivated to become lifelong learners.
As a school we aim to ensure that;
- Each child is valued for their individual contributions and develops a positive attitude towards everyone in the life of the school and community.
- Each child develops an understanding of citizenship and their role in the community.
- Each child develops high self-esteem, confidence and a true feeling of self-worth and develops a sense of responsibility.
- Each child appreciates the spiritual nature of life.
- Each child acquires a set of moral values and attitudes including honesty, respect, sincerity, trust and personal responsibility.
- Each child develops understanding and mutual respect of other religions, races, cultures, gender, people with disabilities and associated points of view.
- Each child develops a lively, enquiring mind and life skills so that he/she will have the ability to experiment, investigate, take risks, challenge, discriminate and make informed choices whilst at school and in their later life.
- Each child develops the skills and attitudes necessary to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Each child is able to respond positively as a learner to all aspects of literacy, numeracy, ICT, and science and performs at a level of competency in all areas with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Each child will be enriched, motivated and challenged by a broad and balanced curriculum and will be valued for all their efforts and achievements.
- Each child will be given equal opportunities to participate in all aspects of school life.
We believe our aims provide the basis for the delivery of a dynamic curriculum, the provision of a stimulating and creative learning environment and a foundation, which will prepare the children for the changing nature of society.
Our Accelerated Learning Process
We focus on helping children develop strategies for life-long learning. The school underpins the school vision and focuses on personalized learning which is part of the government’s agenda for raising standards.
Our key features include:
- The development of a learning environment in which respect between learners is paramount and where all children have the confidence to learn and be motivated and stimulated to accelerate their learning;
- Emotional intelligence;
- Assessment for learning;
- Respect for different learning styles;
- Mind mapping as a strategy to help children organize their thinking, plan story writing and revise;
- Development of thinking and talking skills;
- Study and thinking skills;
- Our curriculum embraces a creative approach to learning.