A few easy clicks to secure your child's place.
Thank you and Congratulations on selecting Grace Valley Indian School for your child’s educational journey!
All new students are required to complete our detailed online application form in its entirely in order to collect all the information we need to commence the application process and to understand your individual child’s needs and support them through this exciting phase of starting a new school.Enrol Online
- 1. Document Checklist.
- Before you begin your child’s enrollment process, please ensure that you have scanned, electronic versions of the following documents saved on the device that you would use to fill in the application form. Acceptable file formats include JPG, PDF and PNG files.
- 1. Student's Photo
- 2. Student's Passport
- 3. Student’s residence visa
- 4. Student’s Emirates ID card
- 5. Student's Birth Certificate
- 6. Parents' Passport
- 7. Parents' Emirates ID cards
- 2. Create a GVIS profile.
- Open the GVIS Enrollment Portal and create an account to begin your application. Make sure to create your account using an email address you will have access to throughout the admission time as this will be your primary contact with our school.
- 3. Complete the online application form
- When you are ready, submit your application. We aim to contact all applicants within 48 hours of receiving completed application forms. In case you have not heard from the GVIS Admissions Office after submitting your application, please do call us.